§ 1 Subject of the Regulations
- Regulations apply to all persons staying at the Bonifacio SPA & Wellness Hotel in Kępa, near Sochocin
- The regulations define the rules of service, the responsibilities of guests and the hotel and the rules for staying in the hotel.
- The terms and conditions are available at the main reception, the hotel room guide and the hotel's website www.hotelbonifacio.pl
- Confirmation of read the terms and conditions takes place at the time of booking, payment of the advance payment, payment of the entire amount of the stay or signing the residence card.
§ 2 Hotel day
- The room is rented for 24 hours. The check in starts at 2:00PM , the check out is till 11:00AM at the day of departure.
- It is assumed that the room is rented for 1 day, unless the guest has specified otherwise.
- A room cannot be transferred or shared with third parties, even if the period for which the fee was paid has not expired.
- Requesting an extension of the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hotel guest should report to the reception until 10.00AM on which the term of the room is to be leased.
- The hotel will take into account the request to extend your stay as far as possible.
- The extension costs 50% of the basic rate and lasts up to 7:00PM.
- The room stop after 1:00 AM is automatically treated as an extension of the day of stay.
- § 3 Hotel services
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard.
- The hotel provides free services in the field of: providing information related to stay and travel, wake-up service, storage of valuables in the deposit of the main reception, storage of luggage of guests registered at the hotel.
- Questions and comments related to your stay at the Hotel can be directed directly to the Hotel's Main Reception (ex.400). The Hotel Manager or the Hotel Manager appointed by him is responsible for the overall care of guests at the Hotel. Outside the manager's or designated Manager's working hours, the Hotel's Home Reception (ex: 400) is responsible for all matters related to the stay.
§ 4 Booking and registration at the Hotel
- The basis for registering a guest is to present a photo ID and a residence card to the reception. Please note that the hotel informs you that your ID documents are not photocopied or scanned.
- Please note that the hotel has the right to pre-authorize a credit card or to collect a cash deposit up to the amount of the total stay when registering.
- The reservation shall be guaranteed upon payment of the advance payment specified in the booking confirmation within the time limit specified in the booking confirmation or the date indicated by the hotel.
- In case of cancellation during the hotel day, the hotel will not refund the fee for the day started.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest if, in advance, it has grossly violated the hotel's regulations.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, verbal or physical aggression.
§ 5 Hotel liability
- The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of goods brought by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Please note that the hotel is solely responsible for the items for storage in the hotel deposit.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept high-value items, substantial amounts of money, security-threatening items and bulky items that cannot be placed in escabout.
- The hotel is not responsible for any damage or loss of the car or other vehicle belonging to the guest, which were parked in the hotel's unguarded car park. The hotel is also not responsible for items left in the car parked in the hotel car park.
§ 6 Liability of guests
- Children under 12. should be located in the hotel under the permanent care of legal guardians. Legal guardians are materially liable for damages resulting from the actions of children.
- The behaviour of guests and guests using the hotel services should not interfere with the peace of stay of other guests. In violation of this rule, the hotel may refuse the person concerned to provide further services.
- Please inform the hotel reception (tel. 400) immediately of any damages caused at the hotel.
- The hotel guest is fully liable for any damage or damage to the hotel's technical equipment and equipment, caused by his fault or through the fault of the visitors. The hotel has the right to charge the guest's credit card for damages even after departure.
§ 7 Room
- Hotel guests are charged two complimentary bottles of mineral water per day
- Products in the minibar are sold at the rates from the price list available in the hotel room
- Dangerous materials, including weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, explosives or irritants, are not allowed in the room.
- In rooms with biofireplaces, they should be used in accordance with the general principles of fire safety. It is prohibited to top up biofuel when the combustion process takes place.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use equipment in the room that does not fit the room, this does not apply to chargers and power supplies for electronic equipment.
- Please agree with the hotel to change the room equipment setting.
- Guests are advised not to bring items that are in the hotel's facilities. It is possible to purchase some items of equipment (e.g. bathrobes or towels). The main reception informs about the details
- Non-check-in guests are allowed to stay in the hotel room from 7:00AM to 10:00PM
- If you are not registered after 10:00PM, you will agree to the guest staying in the room for a fee-for-no-counter-payment. Please note that each person will be accommodated according to the current price list available at the reception.
- Every time leaving the room, the guest should check the closing of the door. The reception issues a duplicate magnetic card to the room based on karty stay and id
§ 8 Items left behind
- Items left at the hotel will be returned to the address indicated by the guest, after paying the shipping costs in advance.
- In the absence of disposition, the hotel left things stored for 2 months and then donated to charity or public use. Groceries will be stored for 24 hours.
§ 9 Complaints
- Guests have the right to make a complaint if they notice a deficiency in the quality of the services provided. The complaint should be made as soon as the deficiencies are noticing.
- Please note that all complaints in writing are accepted by the hotel reception.
- The complaint will be dealt with immediately after it has been received by the hotel, in case of disputes, the Code of Civil Law will apply.
§ 10 Additional provisions
- Please note that the entire hotel is completely prohibited from smoking outside the designated areas. In case of smoking in the room will be added to the bill of the person registered will be added to the bill of the registered person, including cleaning the room.
- The hotel is also available for pets (stay according to the rules in the designated rooms and at an additional cost - number of seats limited and only with prior reservation). Pets not previously declared and for which no reservation has been confirmed in dedicated rooms will not be allowed to stay in the hotel
- Please note that the hotel is not allowed in the acquisition and sale of the facilities.
§ 11 Information about personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is Businessman Fun Club Sp.z o.o. 03-901 Warsaw Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego avenue, no. 1/01.01
- The guest's personal data is processed on the basis of a hotel service contract between the guest and the Hotel. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to provide hotel services or other similar services, which are provided by the Hotel upon request. In addition, the guest's personal data may be processed by video monitoring used in the Hotel. The purpose of the video surveillance is to protect the safety of the guest and other persons staying in or around the Hotel.
- If you provide personal information regarding your preferences regarding your stay or services, the Hotel may process this personal data for the purpose of improving the quality of the services provided by the Hotel or providing the guest's comfort or providing additional services to the guest, including conducting satisfaction with the guest solely in connection with the successive improvement of the services provided by the hotel. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is the legitimate interest of the Hotel (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
- The hotel informs that providing personal data to the extent necessary to identify the guest is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting the sale made to the guest by VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to enter a contract with the Hotel, as well as prevent the issue of a VAT invoice.
- The Hotel informs that each guest has the right to access and correct and update their personal data, as well as the right to data portability, to object to processing, to restrict processing and to delete personal data if there is a legal basis.
- The hotel informs that the personal data of the guest will be stored for the entire duration of the hotel service to the guest, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of any claims, including tax and civil claims. On the other hand, personal data processed by video monitoring will bestored for a period of 14 days.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The hotel informs that your personal data may only be shared under applicable law.
- The hotel informs about the right to lodge a. complaint with the supervisory authority of the way in which personal data are processed, i.e. to the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw Ratei street, no. 2.
- In order to exercise your rights and other matters concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org